What we are looking for
We are looking for a Diesel Technician who shares this passion for exceptional service, innovation and personal development. Someone who is an expert in their trade! The team at Gallaher is dedicated to continually developing their skills in order to make sure they provide our customers with quality workmanship and the best diesel service in North Carolina. The ideal candidate is highly organized and has in-depth knowledge of heavy-duty diesel trucks. Apply today if you see yourself as part of the Gallaher Fleet Solutions Team!
Why work at Gallaher Fleet Solutions?
We offer top wages, full benefits, and bonus systems.
We’re a small team, you’ll get to know the people as well as you know the equipment. The variety of interesting equipment with specialty components combined with the tools needed to do great work are a few reasons our shop team loves working here.
We’re committed to putting the right people in the right place at the right time while offering a fun work environment, opportunities for growth, a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
- Accurately perform diagnosis to quickly resolve customer complaints
- Remove and replace any damaged or worn components while working within customer’s budget
- Ensure preventative maintenance checklist is performed on every truck brought into the shop to minimize future repair issues
- Communicating with customers throughout the repair process, giving them confidence in your work and Gallaher Fleet Solutions
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for not only customers but team members as well
- Accurately reporting all maintenance and repairs performed
Requirements for this Position:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a heavy duty diesel technician
- Must be punctual and possess strong organization, negotiation and communication skills
- Must have your own hand tools
- Computer literate
- Must have the ability to lift up to fifty pounds on a regular basis
- A self-motivated individual with initiative and proven willingness to assume ownership of areas of responsibility
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly and independently
🗓️ Full Time: Monday - Friday 7am- 3:30pm
⏱️ Occasional Overtime
❤️🩹 Health, Life, Dental AND Vision Insurance
💸 Paid Time Off
🏖️ Vacation Pay
⚖️ Work/Life Balance