What we are looking for
The role of the Heavy Duty Mechanic is to perform, diagnose and repair problems or failures on our clients' vehicles in an efficient manner. You will be responsible for basic maintenance, diagnostic work & warranty repairs.
Why work with us?
We offer top wages, full benefits, and bonus systems.
We’re a small team, you’ll get to know the people as well as you know the equipment. The variety of interesting equipment with specialty components combined with the tools needed to do great work are a few reasons our shop team loves working here.
We’re committed to putting the right people in the right place at the right time while offering a fun work environment, opportunities for growth, a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
- General equipment and vehicle repairs
- Preventative maintenance service
- Display extensive knowledge about products and services
- Talk with Service Advisor about parts ordering to ensure parts are available, and communicate any time restrictions to customers in timely manner
- Ensure customer vehicle is finished on time
- Diagnose and repair equipment and vehicle deficiencies
- Maintain shop equipment
- Production environment troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain a positive image to the customers and the general public
- Ability to plan work and self-direct
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Report unsafe procedures
Education: A valid journeyman/journeywoman ticket is required
Experience and Skill Set:
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Knowledge and experience with diesel engines
- Knowledge and experience with electrical systems and schematics
- Knowledge and experience with hydraulics and air brakes
- Prefer experience with agricultural and construction equipment
Experience: Mechanic: 5 years (Preferred)
Licence: Journeyman/Journeywoman (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent